NBI Seminar: Family Law From A to Z – Roundup
As I have posted recently (see here), I had the great opportunity to lead (perhaps “teach”) a continuing legal education seminar hosted by the National Business Institute (a.k.a. NBI, see here). The subject was “Family Law From A to Z” and I had opportunity to speak on two main topics in particular: Custody and Ethics. I was joined by four other capable attorneys who each had their own topics to present.
Although NBI published the materials, I retain the ownership of the portions I wrote, which I will post here in this blog.
Listed below is the complete list of the materials I wrote for my portions which can be read here on this blog.
- UCCJEA: Uniform Child Custody and Enforcement Act
- The Rights of Grandparents and Other Relatives
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Questions of Paternity
- Child Custody and Visitation Rights: Motion for a Change of Custody or Visitation
- Child Custody and Visitation Rights: A Petition for Visitation and/or Custody